Limited Offer - FREE Hosting for Life!
Order this DotNetNuke hosting package for a period of two years and get it FREE for life!
What is DotNetNuke Hosting?DotNetNuke hosting is the ideal platform to run DotNetNuke, a Content Management System used for building web sites and web applications on Microsoft .NET technology. DotNetNuke is used for developing commercial web sites, corporate sites, intranets and extranets, and online publishing portals. DotNetNuke’s easy to use interface enables even non-technical users to build new, interactive websites, or improve the functionality or features of their current websites.
DotNetNuke, also known as DNN, is an open source platform; meaning its code is made available for use or modification by users and developers. There are currently hundreds of thousands of websites developed on DotNetNuke, making it the world’s most widely used framework for building web applications on Microsoft technology.
What are the technical requirements for running DotNetNuke?In order to successfully host DotNetNuke, you need to have SQL Server and ASP.NET 3.5 or upwards installed.
Does Storm Internet support DotNetNuke Hosting?Yes we support DotNetNuke on our ASP Ultimate package and currently host several hundred active installations of DotNetNuke for our customers on these packages.
Can I remotely connect to my DotNetNuke database?Yes. An added benefit of our DotNetNuke hosting packages, in comparison to many of our competitors, is that we allow full Remote Connections to your SQL Server based DotNetNuke database. This means that you have full management capabilities over your database and can directly access and manage your database should you need to, using powerful SQL Server management tools such as SQL Server Management Studio.
Can I transfer my existing DotNetNuke web site to Storm?Yes. With our DotNetNuke hosting package, we make it easy to transfer an existing DotNetNuke web site hosted elsewhere to us. There's no need to rebuild your database from scratch if you wish to transfer an existing DotNetNuke database to us. If you already have a DotNetNuke database hosted elsewhere, all you need is a script backup of your DotNetNuke database which can quickly be restored to your Storm DotNetNuke hosting package. You are also able to take full backups of your DotNetNuke database using the control panel we provide and can restore back to your site at any point. Therefore not only ensuring your DotNetNuke based site runs perfectly, but also that it is fully protected from data loss.
Why should I choose Storm Internet as my DotNetNuke hosting provider?
- 99.8% uptime guarantee (99.99% typical) - Storm continues to be ranked within the Top 10 for server uptime by hyperspin.com
- 24/7 LiveChat Technical Support - Get the help you need, when you need it! So should you have a problem with your DotNetNuke hosting package, our innovative online LiveChat enables you to connect immediately to a technical expert.
- Constant server monitoring - Our highly qualified team monitor our servers round the clock and are always on hand to provide help and advice. In addition, our comprehensive and easily searchable online knowledge base is an invaluable customer resource for common queries.
- UK based data centre - Storm Internet provides UK web hosting – and all of our servers are based at pur state-of-the-art data centre in Maidenhead, Berkshire. By hosting your website on UK based servers, you can significantly improve your web site's position within UK search engine results & UK specific searches.
- Exclusive customer discounts - Once you become a Storm customer, you will automatically receive 20% off the first year's hosting for any subsequent hosting packages you purchase from us.
Our RecommendationWe'd suggest going for one of our ASP Ultimate hosting packages if you're looking to host a DotNetNuke based web site