Storm’s customer portal offers our customers the flexibility to have as much or as little control of their servers as they require. Our fully managed expert support means the option is there to have complete control of your hosted services, or you can simply let our experienced team of technicians take care of your servers for you. We’re dedicated to providing our customers with the very best hosting infrastructure, backed by our expert knowledge and 24/7/365 support. Our customer portal offers our customers a greater power of control and a place where they can manage and monitor all of their services in one single, easy to use interface.
- Better centralisation - Manage all your servers, hosting packages, domain names from one central console.
- Monitor your servers – Monitor specific ports & services on your servers and have our support team alerted if any issues arise. Monitor resources such as CPU, RAM, disk space utilisation and RAID integrity as well as view your reboot and backup history.
- Customer Escalation Procedures - By simply defining a set of specific and custom instructions for our support team to carry out on our customers’ server when an alert is triggered, and we will be on it! A true example of how we are more than just a hosting provider, and more an extension of our customers’ team.
- Managed support – Contact our team of expert support technicians via LiveChat, raise and view history of support tickets, as well as create Custom Escalation Procedures directly via the portal.
- Configure DDoS protection for servers - Provided by our partner CloudFlare.
- Manage billing facilities - View billing history, download, print and pay invoices quickly and simply
- Register and transfer domain names
- Security management - Schedule Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance and vulnerability scanning on sites and servers and get reports on-demand.
- Secure your portal - Manage contact details and who has authority to make requests for your services - with full control access levels for each contact. Only users authorised by you have access to your billing and server reporting areas, ensuring that you have total control over your solution and access to it.
- Entire management of your Private Cloud - Private Cloud customers can create, modify, resize and delete their Virtual Machines (VMs) and easily move them between their parent (hypervisor) servers.
- Cloud server customers can - Enable load balancing between their VMs, Backup and restore VMs, manage settings and power management of VMs, connect via KVM over IP, monitor resource usage (CPU, Bandwidth etc.) and enable port monitoring with direct feed through to our support team.
- Manage Partner Program – Manage referrals and commissions
We understand that online security is a key concern which is why we ensure that our customers’ accounts are protected by the highest level of security available so they can rest assured that their data is protected at all times.